Did you know that poor dental health has been linked to a broad range of serious conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer? And tooth decay in children may lead to problems with eating, speaking, and learning. It’s scary, but true!
At Spirit Dental, we understand that there’s a clear connection between oral health and overall health. And we also understand that professional dental cleanings are an integral component to a complete oral hygiene protocol.
Research has made it clear that maintaining your dental health is actually a key part of establishing wellness throughout your entire body. That’s why Spirit Dental plans offer coverage for three cleanings per year—without waiting periods!
Other dental insurance providers might only cover one or two cleanings annually, but we know how important cleanings are for everyone in your family, so we’ve gone above and beyond by offering you more.
The bottom line is this: with annual cleanings, you can take steps towards preventing dental disease and achieving a beautiful smile, while also reducing your risk of related health problems.
How It Works
- Sign up for Spirit dental insurance online. It only takes a few minutes.
- In about 10 business days, you’ll receive your ID card in the mail.
- On the effective date of your policy, you can start using your insurance for your cleanings, up to three times per year. Just let your dentist know that you have coverage, and you’re all set!
- Coverage is available right away, you will either be able to start using your plan on the 1st or 15th of the month depending on when it was purchased.
- Coverage options differ per plan. Make sure to compare before purchase.
- Guaranteed acceptance.
- All plans have a monthly premium and a one-time $100 deductible.
- Your monthly premium will be based on several factors, including your zip code, the type of coverage you select, and whether you opt for a Choice or Network plan.
Plan Benefits Also Include:
Interested in getting a quote? Click here.
Want more information? You might find the answer on our FAQs page.
The Importance of Professional Dental Cleanings
Sure, professional dental cleanings can help you maintain a bright, attractive smile, but there’s actually a lot more to it than that. It turns out that cleanings are a key part of any smart health care strategy:
- Receiving teeth cleanings on a regular basis may help reduce your risk of developing cavities and gum disease. It might even help prevent tooth loss as you get older.
- If you suffer from chronic bad breath, a thorough cleaning by a dental hygienist might help freshen your entire mouth and get rid of embarrassing odor.
- The foods and drinks that you consume daily could lead to unsightly stains on your teeth, but a cleaning may help remove those stains so you can show off your pearly whites with confidence.
- Maintaining good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing at home, as well as scheduling dental cleanings every year, may support brain and heart health.
- Having your teeth cleaned helps remove harmful bacteria that would otherwise have the potential to cause chronic inflammation and infection that could spread to other areas of your body. 1
Wow! Those are some really good reasons to see your dental hygienist more often! Well, with a Spirit Dental plan, you can rest assured that your cleanings will be covered, so you won’t have to break the bank to keep your chompers clean.
Need more time to consider the reasons why dental cleanings are necessary? Here are a few of our informative blogs →
- The Connection Between Your Heart Health and Dental Health
- How Dental Issues Can Detect Other Health Problems
- Millennials and Dental Care - Why They Need It and First Steps
Ready to Get Dental Insurance to Keep Your Teeth Sparkling Clean?
Review our plans or speak with one of our licensed agents today if you have any questions regarding coverage and which plan is best for your needs.