With Spirit Dental, You're Covered
Dental implants come with a range of benefits. From approved appearance to comfort and durability, they are a sought after solution to a missing tooth or teeth. Unlike dentures or removable bridges, which can be uncomfortable and require more maintenance, dental implants will give you that natural look along with the ability to eat the foods you want with ease.
A dental implant typically costs between $850 and $3,500 for a single tooth*. That is a major expense and can become much larger if more than one or a full set is needed.
Unlike other dental insurance plans, Spirit offers support when you need it most. Each of our available dental plans offers coverage for dental implants from day one**. No waiting. You may find that other providers offer partial coverage for major services, but what you need to be cautious about is, those plans can impose a long wait period before you qualify for care.
"I shopped around for dental insurance coverage looking for a plan that would cover a tooth implant since my dentist said I needed one. Out of all the plans I looked at, Spirit Dental was the only one I found that had coverage for this type of procedure."
Johh P., Oregon
- Coverage is available right away. No waiting.
- Coverage options differ per plan. Make sure to compare before purchase.
- Guaranteed acceptance.
- All plans have a monthly fee and a one-time, $100 deductible.
Interested in getting a quote? Click here.
Dental Implants - The Facts
- The procedure has a success rate of 98%.
- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Unlike dentures, implants are permanent. You won't any have issues with your teeth potentially shifting when eating and there is no nightly maintenance needed, besides brushing and flossing!
Disclaimer: ** If an insured has lost one or more teeth prior to this policy effective date, Spirit will not pay for a prosthetic device that replaces such teeth unless the device also replaces one or more natural teeth lost or extracted while covered under this policy.