Spirit Dental & Vision’s vision plan is available through the EyeMed Vision Care Network. EyeMed is a leading vision benefits company, offering the following features:
- Savings on eye care and eyewear
- Quality standards for care and materials
- Access to thousands of providers nationwide, including the nation’s top optical retail brands
Annual eye exams do more than check patients’ vision. Eye doctors can detect a variety of serious conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure and glaucoma. Early detection and treatment can minimize the effect of these conditions on long-term health. Spirit Vision Insurance covers annual eye exams for maximum health benefits.
Using The Plan
- Members locate a provider by going to www.eyemedvisioncare.com. They can register to use the secure member site once enrolled, or choose Access from the locator drop-down box.
- Members identify themselves as EyeMed members through Spirit Vision and present the plan ID card and member ID number.
- The provider will do the rest! There are no claim or authorization forms necessary for in-network benefits.
- For the most accurate information, remember your Plan Number: 9926759
Note: This vision rider benefit is optional to purchase at an additional cost and terminates with the policy to which it is attached.
This provides a very brief description of some of the important features of the insurance policy. It is not the insurance policy and does not represent it. A full explanation of benefits, exceptions and limitations is contained in Vision Rider IPR1001-PPO (and any state specific), and Vision Rider GHR-1112(Vision) (and any state specific). Premium rates may change upon renewal. This rider may not be available in all states and is subject to individual state regulations.