At Spirit Dental, we believe that starting early with periodic checkups, in conjunction with education, is the best recipe for preventing problems before they happen. As a parent, we know you want what’s best for your child. Starting your kid with a dental routine early in life can help make sure they are set up for success in the future.
At Spirit Dental, we do not have a specific dental insurance for kids as all children are covered on a family insurance plan. The major plan details will be the same for all parties on the plan.
Plan Benefits Include:
- Three cleanings per year
- Choose your own dentist
- No waiting periods for preventive, basic and major services
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Child orthodontia is included with the Network plans
Age Specific Information*:
- For children to be eligible for coverage, the main plan applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Children are eligible for coverage under the Individual+1 and Family plans. Applicants must be 18 years of age to enroll and dependent children are eligible up to the age of 26.
- If you’re interested in coverage about children’s orthodontics, click here to learn more.
To view specific plan details and personalized pricing, request a quote.
*Spirit Dental is not a child only dental plan. This plan requires the main applicant to be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for coverage. Minor children between the ages of 0 and 17 may apply for coverage, as long as a parent or legal guardian is enrolling in the dental plan. Our Denali Dental plan DOES have a Child-only option. To get a quote for a Child Only plan please visit the following website: Denali Dental.