With Spirit Dental, You're Covered
From crowns and bridges to dental implants, each of these major oral procedures require time and money. From your initial dental visit to the actual operation and beyond, you want to make sure you’re getting the care you need and know that it’s not going to break the bank. That’s where Spirit comes in. Spirit offers support when you need it most. Each of our dental plans offers coverage for these services from day one**. No waiting. You may find that other providers offer partial coverage for major services, but those plans can impose a long wait period before you qualify for care.
"I shopped around for dental insurance coverage looking for a plan that would cover a tooth implant since my dentist said I needed one. Out of all the plans I looked at, Spirit Dental was the only one I found that had coverage for this type of procedure."
Johh P., Oregon
- Coverage is available right away. No waiting.
- Coverage options differ per plan. Make sure to compare before purchase.
- Guaranteed acceptance.
- All plans have a monthly premium and a one-time $100 deductible.
Note: Spirit does not cover implants or major services for teeth that are missing prior to having a policy.
Interested in getting a quote? Click here.
Whether you’ve been told you need a major service or you want to make sure you’re covered in case the need arises, Spirit offers coverage for the following:
Implants are also covered, but we go more in-depth on that service below. Review our plans or speak with one of our licensed agents if you have questions about how much is covered and which plan is right for you.
Dental implants come with a range of benefits. From improved appearance to comfort and durability, they are a sought after solution to a missing tooth or teeth. Unlike dentures or removable bridges, which can be uncomfortable and require more maintenance, dental implants will give you that natural look along with the ability to eat the foods you want with ease.
A dental implant typically costs between $850 and $3,500 for a single tooth*. That is a major expense that can continue to get larger if more than one tooth is needed.
- The procedure has a 98% success rate.
- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Unlike dentures, implants are permanent. You won’t have any issues with your teeth potentially shifting when eating and there is no nightly maintenance needed, besides brushing and flossing!
Need more time to consider implants as an option? Here are a few of our latest blogs →
- Dental Implants: Do or Don’t?
- Comparing The Cost Of Implants to Fixed Bridgework
- When Dental Implants Are Needed
You Have Dental Implant Insurance - Now What?
So you have insurance and have decided to move forward with an implant procedure. Making the decision is just step one in the process. Once you’ve gone through the oral surgery, you still need to consider the care and maintenance that is required to keep your new tooth (or teeth) in tip-top shape.
- Plan for regular cleanings two to three times per year. Implants are still susceptible to normal wear and tear.
- Review oral hygiene musts with your dentist. These include which toothbrush and toothpaste you should be using, mouth rinses, water picks, and/or floss.
- If you are still having problems, feel discomfort, or have questions. Contact your doctor. X-rays or an additional visit may be required.
Disclaimer: ** If an insured has lost one or more teeth prior to this policy effective date, Spirit will not pay for a prosthetic device that replaces such teeth unless the device also replaces one or more natural teeth lost or extracted while covered under this policy.